Mar 5, 2019
We often find construction executives and leaders doing minor
issues that lead to overwhelm and stress. In this episode we
cover practical tips and insights in using time blocks to help you
become more effective leaders. We cover 3 things about time
blocks in this episode: benefits, hindrance, and types of
In this episode we cover:
- Definition of a time block.
- The 4 benefits of time blocks: frees you up to concentrate,
increases productivity, empowers others by causing them to become
more resourceful, and shows you where others need to be
- The hindrance to blocks: The Hero, The Perfectionist , The Nice
- The Types of Blocks that you can employ as a leader: Project
Block, People Block, Geographic Block.
- Real life examples of using time blocks.
- Tips on applying and using time blocks in your life and
business: identify your hindrances, communicating your time blocks
and, implementing them.
If you are a construction company owner or CEO and you or
someone who reports to you is struggling with overwhelm, and you’d
like some help reach out to me via my website: www.ericanderton.com/contact
Leave me a message there and I’ll get back to you.