Jan 11, 2022
Mark Twain says, “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex, overwhelming tasks into small, manageable tasks and starting with the first one.”
Making massive improvements in your business is difficult and can be overwhelming. However, if you understand how to make incremental improvement, you can take on even the biggest projects with tremendous success. In this episode of Construction Genius Podcast, I share very helpful method you can use to make incremental improvement in your business.
Listen in and you’ll learn how to stop being overwhelmed, and start making progress, right away.
• 0:00 Introduction
• 1:44 Four Parts of the simple path to Incremental Improvement
• 2:34 Think for a moment! When do you start to get overwhelmed?
• 4:18 Step #1: Describe the issue
• 6:13 Step #2: Generating a list of ideas and identifying the best one
• 8:42 Step #3: The drill down question that allows you to explore the best idea you chose
• 11:15 Step #4: Commitment to action
• 12:47 What’s the best way to eat an elephant?
• The Drill Down Method FREE Download: https://www.constructiongenius.com/drill-down/
• Are you a construction executive, looking for an industry expert who can coach you on improving your leadership? Contact Eric here: www.constructiongenius.com/contact
Connect with me on LinkedIn. For more podcast episodes, you may also visit my website. Tune in and subscribe to the Construction Genius: A Leadership Master-Class Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
Thank you for tuning in!